- Wristbands tampered with, lost or missing from anyone’s wrist will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced anyone found without a wristband will be removed from site.
- Purchased tickets cannot be refunded under any circumstances
- No re-selling of tickets is permitted.
- All under 17’s must be accompanied by an adult over 21yrs, who may accompany a maximum of 3 children or youths. Unaccompanied children/youths will not be permitted entry.
- Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars.The Challenge 25 campaign is applied so please bring ID if you are lucky enough to be mistaken for someone under 25yrs old.
- The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay compensation.
- The festival will refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for unreasonable or dangerous behaviour.
- The campsite is open from Friday 30 th June 2017 noon until Sunday 2nd July at 6pm.
- The festival site/arena will be open from 4pm on Friday 30 th June.
- Camping is included in the camping ticket price. Day tickets including VIP do not include camping.
- All vehicles parked at owner’s risk.
- Admission is at the ticket holders own risk. The organisers will not be held liable for any, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage theft or loss to property either due to negligence of the ticket holder or unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
- No glass (bottles, jars etc) will be allowed into the festival site, any found on entry will be confiscated.
- No unauthorised open fires or barbecues are permitted anywhere on the festival site, only controllable gas rings may be used.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion / recording of the festival.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, Chinese Lanterns and other similar articles are not permitted within the festival site.
- No illegal substances may be brought into the festival site.
- No independent sound systems are permitted.
- No weapons are permitted.
- Ticket holders may be subject to being searched on entry, before and during the event.
- Exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring ear defenders / plugs if you require them.
- No traders of any type to sell on site without permission of the organisers.
- Alcohol: Each person over 18yrs will be allowed to enter with an amount of alcohol deemed by the organisers to be for personal consumption only. Each person must bring in their own alcohol NO GLASS! Alcohol must be brought onto the site on first entry – after wrist-banding no individual will be permitted to bring alcohol onto the site, bring it in on first entry. Alcohol is not allowed to be taken into the arena, only the campsite.
- Legal highs are not permitted on site, including inhalant gasses and the canisters and implements used to inhale them.
- It is hoped that attendees will be responsible for cleaning their own campsite area, and will comply with any request to clear up any rubbish.
- Final rules to be agreed in conjunction with Licensing committee, police and event organisers.
- Kelvedon Bash reserve the right to refuse the use of gazebos in the camping areas. We want everyone to have an area to relax by their tent, gazebos can take up a lot of space. Keep an eye on social media for more information.
Supplying facilities for disabled customers is difficult at any outdoor festival due to the nature of the event and the fact it is in a green field site. However the Kelvedon Bash accepts their responsibility to take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that people with special needs are catered for.
Disabled patrons will be dealt with on an individual basis and their needs will be met as much as is reasonably possible with the provision of viewing platforms and parking to reflect the numbers of people attending. Parking will be allocated as close to the entrance as possible.
Due to the size of the event there is no specific campsite allocated rather the disabled people will be in the same campsite as the other customers.
Disabled toilets will be provided as part of both Arena toilet blocks.
*PLEASE CONTACT US IN ADVANCE SO WE CAN DO OUR BEST TO MAKE YOUR VISIT A PLEASANT ONE*